Monday, April 28, 2008

How it started for him...

I was in a new place... I did have some friends around, but nothing could stop me from getting lost around if i wanted to/could.. I was introduced to her..Yes..thinking about this first meeting makes me feel kinda funny now...I couldn't believe that we'd meet like this...and there..It was supposed to be for 2 days..my stay i.e
I sat next to her thinking about "what the hell is wrong with the A.C?" :P..She thought i was feeling shy to talk to her/ I was not interested in talking to her..I looked around the room...It was weird that I did not find a single attractive thing around...Tried looking outside only to find dustfilled roads with a never ending line of vehicles bonking away to glory...and it was then..Her hand...it caught my eyes..they were the most beautiful hands i'd ever seen...I wanted to hold them tight and never leave them...but...by what right?? by whose permission?? in what regard??
I suddenly stopped thinking....and held her hands,which were not far away from my clumsy hands...she was shocked...and i whispered a compliment" these are the most wonderful hands that I have ever seen...I dont care or mind if you mind me holding them" and the look of shock turned into a smile and she said " Thanks" :-)
That day is now long gone and today, the questions I asked myself before holding her arms are answered..Today, I have the right, I dont need any permission and I can hold her in all regard...There are a lot of things that i had in mind to write this post...I wanted to make it very special...well...now i feel that it didn need to be 'made' special..it was special from the moment i wrote the first letter..because it was for her...and shez very special too...coz shez mine :-)
Chao...more laters..

1 comment:

Wishful Thinker said...

We should have a post about how it started for "her" too :)
I loved the post....is it her gift for comin to chemnai? :-P