Monday, April 28, 2008

Its official...i'm no longer a TCSer ;)

Disclaimer - Major rant about Bangalore ahead,please stay away if you are too much of a Bangalorean!

Today was my last day at work...yayyy! I'm saying bu bye to Bangalore and getting back to namma Hyderabad [well,some Kannada did get through to me ;)]...

I cant say that it has been amazing being here...it might have been if only i had the time to look around! Instead i manage to take away with me memories of Bangalore as a dusty,traffic clogged,expensive dump for us software professionals! To think that dis place was once called the garden city...is it still called the same? But why?
Anyways,that apart,I've had a pretty nice time here though,courtesy - my better half...though he made me spend a better part of last year at home,while he went tap tap tap on his laptop,v did manage to catch a few nice places and meet some really great people :)

More about what i plan to do after quitting my job in my next post...typing so much from my mobile is really tiresome :(

No comments: