Friday, April 18, 2008

Magic...

Well, the last couple of months have been what they call "a bumpy ride"!

What else would you call a 15-18 hr a day schedule at work + preparing for my GMAT + writing it + applying to different schools + essay after essay about what I wanted to do with my life + preparing for interviews + giving them + getting admits + finally quiting work to spend 3 lazy months at home!! =D [The last part is what I'm happiest about]

Now to why I'm writing about all this...a close friend of mine has been toying with this idea about a combined blog for a really long time now and I have been putting it off for longer...

With so much free time on our hands now, I guess its but natural for us to start out on writing about a lot of stuff that each of us feels passionate about - it might be about my pet or his girlfriend, might be about a nut bolt or his admit to the IIMs; mostly you'll hear all the logical, philosophical stuff from him and the arbit, not-so-logical stuff from me (conveniently named "Magic" by me to make it sound interesting and more importantly to rhyme with "Logic" =D)

You get the drift =D

No comments: